|DUE DATES READING ASSIGNMENTS||READING: DEC. 15th 2020|
FURTHER DATES TO BE ANNOUNCED
|DURATION||4 SESSION OF 5 HOURS + READING AND RESEARCH|
|COURSE SCRIPT||ROBERT GRIFFING M.DIV.|
|EXAM /ASSIGNMENT||FINAL EXAM|
What you´ll learn
- The student describes the foundations of spiritual gifts in biblical faith.
- The student articulates ways in which different spiritual gifts work together.
- The student expresses understanding for healing in its biblical context.
- The student demonstrates discernment between divine healing and healing phenomena in esoteric thought and circles.
- The student describes identifiers of prophetic speech.
- The student summarizes the significance of prophecy and healing in the ministry of evangelism.
- The student demonstrates a healthy and practice-oriented understanding of the use of spiritual gifts in the church.
- Praying appropriately for people suffering from illness.
- Demonstrating pastoral counseling competencies in the care of sick people.
- Testing and discerning the validity of prophetic utterances.
- Applying prophetic speech for the edification, warning, and comfort of others.
Contents of the course in detail
Evaluation and Grading
Reflection paper healing service visit (10%).
Reflection papers on prayer for healing others (20%).
Reflection paper on biblical healing story (10%).
Matching quiz spiritual gifts (10%).
Essay on healing (25%).
Essay on prophecy (25%).
Preparatory tasks for the students
Attendance at a Christian healing service.
Prayer for healing for at least 2-3 persons.
Written reflections (2x) on prayers for healing for others.
Nature of the healing prayer.
Things learned for the future.
Proof of achievement
to be announced
To be announced.
To be announced.