OPEN JAN 13, 2020 – MAR 18, 2020 1,050 $
|DURATION||8 WEEKS + RESEARCH|
|VIDEO TRANSCRIPT||AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH|
|TOTAL TIME||120 HOURS IN TOTAL INCL. LECTURE AND RESEARCH|
What you´ll learn
Ecclesiology: Doctrine of the Church, different church structures
- The student articulates the nature of the Church in Its Pl. in Christian faith and life.
- The student describes the significant identifiers and practices of the Church.
- The student summarizes different models of the Church.
- The student describes the mission of the Church in the world.
- Naming the biblical foundations for the doctrine of the Church.
- Describing the historical development of the Church.
- Developing an individual understanding of the Church within a broad ecclesiological tradition and reflecting upon it.
- Critically engaging contemporary issues involving church planting and mission.
OPEN JAN 13, 2020 – MAR 18, 2020